Carole Parnell @MagaMutt
FBI comes out very fast and discounts terrorism at the Baltimore Bridge

I might add, this FBI agent, William DelBagno, was named Special Agent in Charge of the Baltimore Field Office just YESTERDAY

Suspicious Much.,.????
02:53 PM - Mar 26, 2024
Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
Missy M.. donated @MissyM
26 March, 05:27
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
26 March, 05:25
Alaska and Mississippi should be on alert I suppose

https://ticklethewire.com/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
26 March, 05:24
I think this is the same.

Promoted to SES in 2020?

https://nationalhomelandse...

Tmaga Amaga @Tag456
26 March, 05:19

Chuckster58 @Chuckster58
26 March, 04:11
Suspicious? Aw, heck no. That seems to be the FBI MO these days: move a fall guy / patsy that's compromised to the next false flag...

Noelle Noelle @Noelle
26 March, 03:13
🙄

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
26 March, 02:59
Wray move the FBI field chief for the fake Gov. Bitchmer kidnaping in Michigan to DC just in time to arrange and over see J6.
Same chief of police for hiding the real shooters in Las Vegas was moved to Lahaina in time to rearrange the force for the DEW weapon.