CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
hi everyone

Just want to say I love you

so you will have a good day

and that way you know you are loved

you and I should have love every day

to take the place of family and friends that dumped us when we said no vax and no more weirdness with TDS

remember the Bible says 365 times do not fear

I say Do Not Fear

So LOVE instead!
01:36 PM - Mar 26, 2024
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Telesia Birdwell @Telese
26 March, 03:40
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Thanks! I had a sad conversation with my sister about the vax last night. She is still getting boosters.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
26 March, 04:56
In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication
💖 same convo with my former best friend of decades

she is on her 4rth booster, and knowing her, she got a few extra "just in case'

I don't want to see her, but she contacted me last month for the first time since our argument over covid shots

because she is low in money and wanted my help

but not to see if I was OK

she admitted to me that she made up lies to her family by saying I lost my house and my job because I was not calling her

I said no, I am still working and my house is fine

no apology

I stopped calling her and she did not call me back at all, so she just made up bullshit lies to tell her family why she was not my friend any more.

and now she wants to act like everything is OK, but it is not OK.

it is so fooked up and cruel to me

I have spoken to her 3 times and decided last night that I need my life back and only with people that care about me

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pink Totter @Totter
26 March, 02:48
💖💞💖
Love my AU family!
I'd be so lost without you.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
26 March, 03:20
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
💖

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
26 March, 02:21
AMEN DITTO BACK TO YOU CM

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
26 March, 03:21
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
😝💖

Paula Hardin @paula_hardin
26 March, 02:20
😘

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
In response Paula Hardin to her Publication
😍💥

Jamie Cotters @JamieRochelleCotters
26 March, 02:15
right back at you CM. people on anon up are the best, at least they believe you when you say something, not like in real life

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
In response Jamie Cotters to her Publication
yes, agree with you totally!

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
26 March, 01:40

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
26 March, 01:43
In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication
💥💖🙏

Anne Kats @anneanon1
26 March, 01:38
Faith not fear 🕊💖🙌🏼🙏🏼

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
26 March, 01:38
In response Anne Kats to her Publication
💖🙏💥