Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
Shadow of Ezra
ShadowofEzra
Twice, the lights go out at just the right moment, as if it were a deliberate cyberattack.

The timing was right before it hit the bridge.

It occurred during the late hours of the night, while everyone was asleep.

The harbour is one of the busiest in the country and an important hub for shipping on the US east coast, especially in transporting road vehicles.

It also handles farming, construction machinery and coal.

This collapse will cause huge disruption for shipping at one of the busiest ports on the U.S. East Coast and on the roads.

The bridge allows commercial ships to enter the Port of Baltimore, one of the top ports in the U.S. in terms of volume and value of cargoes.

It is the largest U.S. port for handling cars and light trucks.

The FBI has already said it was not a terrorist attack.

Can we really trust the FBI for any investigation?
https://twitter.com/i/stat...
08:50 AM - Mar 26, 2024
Only people mentioned by Kellie in this post can reply
Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
26 March, 10:33
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
The same ship, the Dali, was involved in 2016 accident in Belgium. It is now in the vicinity of NP's area. A video circulating of Diddy with an adopted girl last name Baroni. I have no idea if these are connected but it seems weird.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CMag1 Trump @CMAG1
26 March, 10:23
No, we can't trust the three letter agencies.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
26 March, 10:01
I don't trust anything the FBI says..seems deliberate to me.

Robert Franz @afsocrob
26 March, 09:57
Another INTENTIONAL destruction to create Supply shortages of ALL goods in one of our busiest ports in America.

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
26 March, 09:53
F B Lie.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
26 March, 09:36
Seems to me this is looking like a deliberate incident. Whenever the crooked deep state sees bad thing on the horizon they always make a distraction. Look here, not there. This bridge collapse will cause major disruptions for the people and halt important cargo like vehicles, coal, food and who knows what else. 🤔