Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
26 March, 12:48
Probably the location is Tokyo, Japan.
Lay Down Your Veil...💫💫💫

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Fjord - Lay Down Your Veil (Official Video) - YouTube

Journey through space and time. Fjord's official video for Lay Down Your Veil, taken from Shallow Waters, scheduled for release January 25, 2019Director: Pa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michael Merrier @MichaelMerrier
26 March, 06:35
In response Angel feather555 to her Publication
Interesting music video there

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
26 March, 06:51
In response Michael Merrier to his Publication
??What do you mean?

Michael Merrier @MichaelMerrier
26 March, 07:06
In response Angel feather555 to her Publication
It's showing strings attaching and extending all around the world, piercing a veil. These strings represent us, I believe. This is what's happening at the moment.

I was introduced to this song by a man I met through the Schumann Resonance account when the information wars started. remove the veil.
What surprised me when I saw this video was that the location was Tokyo. A TV station in Tokyo is shown. Also, it was very similar to my vision when I meditate.
I let out a thread, pass through the roof of my house, and lift myself higher and higher into outer space.And I'm floating in space.

During these difficult years of information warfare, I have discovered many positive signs from the signs and information regarding Japan.
I also began to connect the dots in my own life.
I hope that changes are coming soon.
I love this song and have posted it here many times.
The bundle of yarn may be much thicker now than it is in this video.
😊💫💞💫💞💫
08:47 AM - Mar 26, 2024
In response Michael Merrier to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Angelfeather555 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angel feather555, click on at the bottom under it