Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
Let's take it step by step...

1. Do you think the election is going to happen? Why or why not?

2. Do you think the masses are ready for advanced alien technology that will literally transform our bodies from an apathetical state to a superstate akin to the image of God we were created in?

3. How can we justify currency exchange when the bad guys have known about it and prepared for it by printing cargo ships of dinar, dong, and zim?

continued in comments....
05:57 AM - Mar 26, 2024
Only people mentioned by Seekeroftruth1776 in this post can reply
Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
26 March, 05:58
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
4. How long have we been watching Brandon fall down, gaffe, forget who he is, smell little girls and seen him face zero consequences? Do we really think they are going to let him exist after all that if they don't have some other purpose for him?

5. Does God promise us we will receive whatever is asked for in faith... except for the truth? The truth is what sets us free. So why do NDA's exist within the military? Because the military is man made... NOT God's army.

There, now get over your hatred for Simon, Charlie, Cliff, Phil, or whomever you feel like attacking. We must go within ourselves to find truth. Now that I have said all these things, feel free to attack me. 🙏❤️🙏
https://t.me/virtueascent/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396