Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
25 March, 02:46
Skulls...Fallen Angel....offspring.
Fallen Angels never die, Offspring (Nephilim) do die...though live as I understand it, 1000 years
demons are the part that remain after the Nephilim death (due to Fallen Angel DNA.)

https://rumble.com/v4l8ja0...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Happy Daisy @Happy_Daisy
25 March, 03:09
In response Casey Turnup to her Publication
I would love to know more.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
25 March, 03:33
In response Happy Daisy to his Publication
dig into Rumble channel link...

Much of content is out there...but due to being Classified you have to search it out.
When Joshua was told by God to take the land and do NOT spare anyone...it was due to tainted DNA..."Mingled" ... as to Kennedy ... even back then they were using look alikes...my understanding is they took out the stand in not Kennedy...believe he is Q...Q+ is CiC. VP of the New Republic is JFK Jr. Since we are in a Military action and intelligence is classified (Likely Q clearance) hints are dropped since classified can NOT be released directly....

Search it out....we are all doing this...sometimes we are off, OFTEN there are 2 story lines...for the sleepers and awake...but we all have areas we are awakening.

Search where you are drawn..
Recall Q said "Watch the loud ones they have more to loose" ... that's always why they attack Trump.
Military Tribunals have been going on for years...Whistle Blowers exposed Nephilim in underground bases they hate Jesus.

Only people mentioned by BIGEDWYMANZ in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from George Edmiston, click on at the bottom under it