Water feels soooooo good💙🎶🎵💦💦
01:12 PM - Mar 25, 2024
Only people mentioned by BxAx17 in this post can reply
eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
29 March, 07:00
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
Water spinning: a simple healing technique for many ailments
https://www.alternativnima...
In fact, all you have to do is touch the container in which the water (or tea) is intended for your consumption, and emotionally/sensually with the idea of an image charge this water with healing abilities for a specific health problem, or simply for a good mood. I've been doing it all my life since I was little and it works. In this way, you can also prepare healing drinks for your loved ones with whom you are energetically connected - with love.

Basically, it's working with photon particles at the quantum electromagnetic level. LOL CERN can never master and create what a pure human being with a divine spark can do with their pure and selfless intentions.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bee Bee @BxAx17
29 March, 01:33
In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication
It feels like these particles this electromagnetic movement it's changing somehow it's flipping or something and we can grab into It ...like it's palpable in a way
But was It Always there like this?
Or Is something inside of us that Is sparkling sending out a signal that Is all new, being Born, being unleashed
Same as flipping, but from inside of our bodies

I mean the great awakening can be a birth of some ancient super Power in US
And could It Also be that mother nature, the whole universe Is going through the same things?
Flipping giving out new Born Vibes Sparkles

It's like a Coming together

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
29 March, 06:27
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
Probably why they started adding fluoride