Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
20 March, 02:32
I hate to pat myself on the back, but this rant came out pretty good.
Please check it out

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
25 March, 06:22
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Impressive to the core..... speaks volumes of what the lies have done to us - how it ruled our lives and the minute someone questions it - you become condemned by the ones who KNOW NOTHING about the event or situation....because they didnt want to take the time to dig - it was too easy to follow the mainstream....SANDY HOOK is a perfect example of how many different HOAXED scenarios have tethered our inner standing of truth - the very multi faceted layers ..... This example you have presented is spoken so well and could cover a thousand other LIES ... BRAVO to you ....... EVERYONE SHOULD READ THIS !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
Wow thank you so much Elle, I'm flattered to get such a nice compliment from you. Of course, I didn't write it for kudos, lol, I wrote what I've known a long time. I'd been taking for granted that everyone sees what I see or sees it the way I do; thought I'd take a stab at writing it out as if no one else saw it this way.
Yes, I agree, it's one in a hundred of false flags thrown on us. You'd hope it was the exception but indeed it is standard operating procedure.
09:18 AM - Mar 25, 2024
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Only people mentioned by YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Yankee Carolyn, click on at the bottom under it