Joshua Nene @Joshua
Your Hope Is A Reality
Mar 25, 2024 Carter Conlon

Luke 4:17–18 says: “And He was handed the book of the prophet Isaiah. And when He had opened the book, He found the place where it was written: ‘The Spirit of the Lord is upon Me, because He has anointed Me to preach the gospel to the poor; He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives and recovery of sight to the blind, to set at liberty those who are oppressed, to proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord.’” Everyone has a hope in their heart that life will be better. You hope for the best for your family and children, that you might get out of trouble, a struggle, or despair. This day, Jesus said, this scripture is fulfilled for you if you believe it. Jesus said, “I am the way, the truth, and the life.” Today, let these verses be fulfilled in your heart and your life. Your hope is indeed a reality in Jesus Christ. Remember my brother, my sister.

It's time to pray.
08:43 AM - Mar 25, 2024
Only people mentioned by Joshua in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Joshua Nene, click on at the bottom under it