Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
24 March, 05:54
Epic, Factual And Perfectly Timed 3 Posts From Derek Johnson On His Rattletrap1776 Telegram

Follow Derek For Full Posts Too Long To Share Here If You Are Not Already And Not Too Lazy To Read More Than 220 Characters

Remember how bad the ‘lockdowns’ were in Canada?

Remember how Trudeau seemed like Hitler?

Remember how the Truckers were being arrested?

Remember the Farmers and the Tractors raiding the streets?

The mass majority cannot see this Operation and that it was already over because 68% of Americans cannot name the 3 Branches of Government.

Politics = division for $.

Chaos plus Division = Power Acquisition.

You the misinformed, uninformed, and entitled majority of Americans kept this 💩 going by panicking, not standing up, not walking out, not sacrificing, and falling prey to the SWAMP tactics and antics.

Canadians and many other countries have more Patriots than America because the streets were flooded with millions of protesters

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 March, 06:15
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
And A Return Shoutout Of Sincere Appreciation To Derek For His Shoutout To Canadians

I Personally Have Been Treated And Made To Feel Like An Outsider In This Movement By MAGA Cult Nation For A Long Time….Just A Stupid Canadian What Would He Know About Trump?

I Know WWG1WGA Is WORLD WIDE And The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth Not The USA…..I Know Chinese Farmland Was Bought Up By American Owned Corporation To Make Child Slave Sweat Shops For Expensive American Basketball Shoes….I Know The Mexican Automobile Factories Trump Cries About Are American Manufactures Not Mexican….I Know Dirt Poor Mexican People Due To American Condos And Resorts Making Life Unaffordable As They Pay The Local Slaves $2 Per Day For Serving $12 Spicy Margaritas To Rich Northern Tourists… I Know Canadian Farm Friends Who Lost Their Family Farm Thanks To Cargill And Other American Mega Corporations. It’s Called A Boomerang Uncle Sam 🪃

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
And With That I Will Say Good Bye To CIA Central Casting Bot Central Known As Anon Up Or “Home Base”. It May Be Your Home And I Pray You All Enjoy All The Gossip, Fake News, Projection, Online Bullying Here Until The End Of Time

This Dumping Ground Has Never Been My Home Since Day 1, It Was My Sentence For Speaking The Truth. i Have Been Fighting Since I Was A Child And I Know What God Chose Me For….I Will My Fight Alone Where I Am Valued And Respected On X With General Flynn, Derek Johnson And The Military Patriots Who Don’t Hide In Fear Because A Director Tells Them To For A Pay Cheque, And I Will Fight My Own Way Home To Find The Family Lost Fighting This War Alone. Peace Be With You All…See You Never ✌🏻
06:30 PM - Mar 24, 2024
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Only1CdnPatriot in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Chris David Bell, click on at the bottom under it