Cheri Lee KS @CheriLeeKS
03:35 PM - Mar 24, 2024
Only people mentioned by CheriLeeKS in this post can reply
Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
24 March, 08:40
In response Cheri Lee KS to her Publication
Have a new job and a coworker who is major into gardening told me arborists told him the reason for so much pollen and allergies now is for decades mostly male trees have been planted especially in major cities. Male trees produce pollen. Female trees produce flowers and fruit that fall and trash the area. Female trees also remove the pollen from the air. I looked it up and it’s true. Thank you arborists. Maybe planting female trees around our homes will help.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
STEVE ENGR MAN @onanonanonkansas
24 March, 06:48
Grrrrr. I have first hand knowledge of a large university that is processing GO. Making tons of $$ doing it. Hint: there is a high level bio lab next door.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Top @Silvered
24 March, 05:04
NO weapon formed against us will prosper. What man means for evil, God will turn to good. It is not what goes into a man that defileth a man, it is what comes out of his mouth! We serve an awesome God! He alone is worthy of praise. He is in this battle. The battle belongs to the Lord but the victory is ours! Praise God!