Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
24 March, 02:14
Good day so far, went to Bozemans for more food, took over some more to sell, SOME SUPAH fly earrings, and loaded back up on the scrunchies. THEN got to tell Mrs. Bozeman, face to face how much my fam LOVED her food. Then ordered some more black eye pea salad and black bean salad as sides for mamas Easter shindig. Stopped by Los Amigos, had some peach margaritas and the best mexican food I have ever had. Smoking a weed pen in the front outside. Talked to my favorite rock star teen waitresses, we got that in common, and tipped muh girl fat cause I been there. Working tomorrow but rocking this last day. Dude went with. Imagine being a someone like that and your hands shaking so bad, your person you treated like shit still is compassionate enough to feed you. I don't worry I KNOW GOD has my back.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Two lil margaritas sorta .03 is legal here.....something I don't do often, but sitting out there listening to some Spanish music, and in the sun, and eating good food. And my lil waitress frens, visiting me was prime time. One of them started waiting tables younger than me by a year, at twelve. : )
02:31 PM - Mar 24, 2024
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
PAPA CADDI @RickN
24 March, 03:05
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
That's just awesome. Enjoy the day back to reality tomorrow 😂😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 March, 03:09
In response PAPA CADDI to his Publication
I am a power secretary, I take mass amounts of info and kick its ass. lol Keeps me on my toes. ONE day this fiat is gonna get TF out of lives and this kinda shit will be unnecessary. TIME matters.

24 March, 03:10
In response PAPA CADDI to his Publication
Those younguns see me and pull up a chair. LOL Reminds me of me, back then at their ages hustling, and getting her done.