CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
24 March, 12:05
we had a neighborhood block party yesterday

a new couple just moved in and introduced themselves to other neighbors

I was afraid to talk to them at first cuz the husband was wearing makeup on his face, and it looked like some kind of tanning bronzer from Estee Lauder (so he stuck out like a sore thumb)

but the wife had zero makeup on, at an outside party

what would you think of that?

once we got over the initial sight, we ignored it and everyone talked to them

but we still wondered about it cuz not too many men around here wear makeup in Florida, especially since the heat usually melts it off your face onto your clothes with sweat, so women don't usually ear it outside on a weekend

weird is my constant mantra now, especially with march madness

and I am tired of weird

so many of the thirty-something white millennials wear I live at are so odd because I have never seen a black man wearing makeup in my neck of the woods

just sayin'...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
24 March, 12:22
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
I have seen a lot of skin infections and changes. I do not know why. More people wearing beards or facial hair as well. And I think this is why some people are still wearing masks. Whatever the reason, it must be very difficult because the face is a very important part of who you are so I would go with compassion. The thing I have found very odd is the new deodorant (Lumi?) that is for all over body. Most people are aware that some of these products are not health promoting, especially for certain body areas, so there is something else going on here bc in the past we would have doctors advising against this type of product but I have not seen anything against it yet.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Scat ling @scatling
I don't usually see commercials as I record things and watch them later, but I have seen a bit of a Lumi commercial that basically grosses me out! A plus size lady talking about how she "stinks" all over, especially down there and everywhere else... with very graphically descriptive language! My husband and I were like "is that supposed to appeal to us and make us want to buy this??" ugh!!
02:24 PM - Mar 24, 2024 (E)
In response Fight_for_Life to her Publication
Only people mentioned by scatling in this post can reply
Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
24 March, 04:34
In response Scat ling to her Publication
I hear the commercial almost every time I turn on the radio. Maybe it is a safe product, I have no idea, but OBGYNs for years have advised about things like douches and rinses and even products that were sold on Goop so that is why I am surprised I have not heard any push back anywhere.