Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
Apocalypse 1:6. “Unto God and His Father, signifies thus images of His Divine wisdom and His Divine love. By God and the Father in the spiritual sense are not meant two persons; but by God is meant the Divine as to wisdom, and by the Father the Divine as to love. For there are two things in the Lord, the Divine wisdom and the Divine Love, or the Divine truth and the Divine good. These two are meant in the Old Testament by God and Jehovah, and here by God and the Father. Now as the Lord teaches that He and the Father are one, and that He is in the Father and the Father in Him (John x. 30; xiv. 10, 11); by God and the Father two persons are not meant, but the Lord alone. The Divine also is one and indivisible; for which reason by Jesus Christ having made us kings and priests unto God and His Father, is signified that they appear before Him as images of His Divine wisdom and His Divine love. In these two things also does the
12:52 PM - Mar 24, 2024
Only people mentioned by Anuenue in this post can reply
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
24 March, 12:52
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
image of God in men and angels consist. That the Divine, which in itself is one, is distinguished in the Word by various names, may be seen in the Doctrine of the New Jerusalem concerning the Lord. That the Lord Himself also is the Father, is evident from these passages; in Isaiah: Unto us a Child is born, unto us a Son is given, whose name is Wonderful, God, Mighty, Father of Eternity, Prince of Peace (ix. 5). In the same: Thou Jehovah art our Father, our Redeemer; thy name is from everlasting (lxiii. 16). And in John: If ye had known Me, ye would have known My Father also; and from henceforth ye know Him, and have seen Him. Philip saith unto Him, Lord, show us the Father: Jesus saith unto him, He who seeth Me seeth the Father: how sayest thou then, Show us the Father? believe Me, that I am in the Father and the Father in Me (xiv. 7-9, 11).”

— The Divine Revelation of the New Jerusalem: Expanded Edition (Hyperlinked Works of Emanuel Swedenborg Book 1) by Emanuel Swedenborg
https:/

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396