Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
General Flynn (with new profile picture for a reason) on X ⭐️⭐️⭐️

3:04 > o7

Blunt And Direct With The Truth….The American/Western People Are The Problem Not Those In Office. Ignorant, Reckless, Morally Corrupt Gets You The Mirror Image Of Yourself As A Collective Society. Intelligence, Bravery And Purity Have Been Missing Since The End Of World War 2 As The First World Becomes More And More Entitled, Spoiled, Complacent And Cowardly, Especially Those Who Are Arrogant Enough To Believe They Awake And Sit Back And Watch The Last 8 Years

All For A Buck….God Will Be Taking It All Away And Bankrupting The Morally Bankrupt First World. Sadly Child Trafficking And Torture Was Not Enough For People To Get Off Their Fat Asses To Rise Up And Fight For The Vulnerable And Innocent, Or Those Who Fought For You

These People Are Stupid…Smile For The Camera America It Is For You….You Are The Ones Who Won’t Be Able To Walk Down The Street
05:02 AM - Mar 24, 2024
Only people mentioned by Only1CdnPatriot in this post can reply
Barbara Kuechler @mamaface
24 March, 02:11
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
If only the public had the discernment to pick good candidates for office. When I voted for W I thought he was a good man but he turned out to be just as filthy and corrupt as Clinton. Both Bushes were. My last hope is with Trump. When they come for our guns it will result in some kind of civil war. I hope it doesn't come to that but you know what Jefferson said about refreshing the tree of liberty. That man had telescopes for eyes, apparently. It's sad that most people don't consider the good of the country anymore, only the good of themselves. I know people like that. The Me First people. How about America First from now on.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 March, 02:25
In response Barbara Kuechler to his Publication
There will be no civil war….if the cowardly MAGA cult was ever going to rise up and use the 2nd Amendment for what it was designed for it would have happened by now. Watching children be tortured, raped and murdered while hoping one man will save them in a year while they dance to the YMCA and applaud at rallies hearing the country is in hell is the problem…..apathy, no care for their neighbors suffering and losing their children, idol worship just as The Bible said would happen

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
24 March, 11:15
Wake up. All politicians are the swamp. There has never been a good politician.

24 March, 11:21
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
More good politicians than morally bankrupt deadbeat American citizens who sit on their fat lazy ass bitching on social media about what they don’t like and watching children be abused and tortured as it all happens. Step up anytime and be part of the solution not the problem

24 March, 06:32
Part 2

As A Patriot Not An Anon Like General Flynn And Donald Trump Who Give Us Comms They Are Q But Distance Themselves Directly From The Cult Q Anon Full Of Gutless Faceless Nameless Keyboard Heroes In Their Own Minds, I Have Been Bullied, Abused, Attacked And Left To Fight On My Own Here In This “Awake Community” For Over 2 Years Since Being Silenced On Twitter After 180 Accounts And Being Forced Here. A Jan 6 Prisoner Separated From My Family And Son For Just Over 38 Months With Communications With Them Taken Most Of The Time, I Have Received The Very Occasional DM When Crying Out For Help, Never Once Had One Kind Person Reach Out To Be A Friend And See How I Was Doing. I Do Wish Everyone Well, As I Hope You All Feel Proud Hiding Behind Your Masks Watching Tolerate Good People And Children Suffer Some Paying The Ultimate Price. By Far The Coldest, Cruelest, Most Gutless, Vicious And Hypocritical Place I Have Ever Found Myself In My 52 Years. God Bless