Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
24 March, 05:02
General Flynn (with new profile picture for a reason) on X ⭐️⭐️⭐️

3:04 > o7

Blunt And Direct With The Truth….The American/Western People Are The Problem Not Those In Office. Ignorant, Reckless, Morally Corrupt Gets You The Mirror Image Of Yourself As A Collective Society. Intelligence, Bravery And Purity Have Been Missing Since The End Of World War 2 As The First World Becomes More And More Entitled, Spoiled, Complacent And Cowardly, Especially Those Who Are Arrogant Enough To Believe They Awake And Sit Back And Watch The Last 8 Years

All For A Buck….God Will Be Taking It All Away And Bankrupting The Morally Bankrupt First World. Sadly Child Trafficking And Torture Was Not Enough For People To Get Off Their Fat Asses To Rise Up And Fight For The Vulnerable And Innocent, Or Those Who Fought For You

These People Are Stupid…Smile For The Camera America It Is For You….You Are The Ones Who Won’t Be Able To Walk Down The Street

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Barbara Kuechler @mamaface
If only the public had the discernment to pick good candidates for office. When I voted for W I thought he was a good man but he turned out to be just as filthy and corrupt as Clinton. Both Bushes were. My last hope is with Trump. When they come for our guns it will result in some kind of civil war. I hope it doesn't come to that but you know what Jefferson said about refreshing the tree of liberty. That man had telescopes for eyes, apparently. It's sad that most people don't consider the good of the country anymore, only the good of themselves. I know people like that. The Me First people. How about America First from now on.
02:11 PM - Mar 24, 2024
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
Only people mentioned by mamaface in this post can reply
Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
24 March, 02:25
In response Barbara Kuechler to his Publication
There will be no civil war….if the cowardly MAGA cult was ever going to rise up and use the 2nd Amendment for what it was designed for it would have happened by now. Watching children be tortured, raped and murdered while hoping one man will save them in a year while they dance to the YMCA and applaud at rallies hearing the country is in hell is the problem…..apathy, no care for their neighbors suffering and losing their children, idol worship just as The Bible said would happen

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Barbara Kuechler @mamaface
24 March, 03:16
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
I don't believe that. But I do believe the military doesn't want a civil war. It would destroy the country and there are very few Americans who could stand on their own two feet during and after a civil war. In my area, very few people have gardens or livestock. Most will wait on the government to supply them with food when society breaks down. Law and order would be nonexistent. Are you looking for a civil war? What would be left of this society if there was one? Maybe the idea of a war has been dampened by Trump and his team in order to come out the other side with some semblance of a nation left intact. Are you familiar with the Q posts? We should all hope they are legit because the alternative would be disastrous for the US and the world.