Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
21 March, 01:18
Can anybody tell me what "the recommended #QFS security system network" is, anyway? Get advice to download TrustWallet from supposedly well-meaning patriots who want to "guide" me through it.

I am having massive trust issues. Bought XRP at advice of VK, put it on a new Ledger.

Crypto people on AnonUp I'd trust way before anybody other stranger online. The two people I know personally are using the same system as me - Uphold and Nano Ledger.

Seems everything has some compromised reputation at this point, and even with a rating of 2.9 (on Duck Duck Go, so how valid can that be?), TrustWallet is the one strangers recommend.

AnonUp Crypto Peeps? Help!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
21 March, 01:26
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
I will show your post to my son, as it’s all confusing to me. He has autism and knows more about this stuff than my brother who is basically a genius. I got the XRP because of VK also. lol. 2 days ago my sons phone got wiped of all his crypto, nft’s all of it, the geek squad at Best Buy couldn’t figure it out 3 hours later my son got everything back. I can have him reply to this post when he gets in.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 March, 02:04
In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication
Thank you, Breeze. What a story about your son's phone. I keep it on the cold wallet, I guess it's called, and don't do anything on phones except talk and text.

Looking forward to what your son may have to offer, and thank you again.

21 March, 04:34 (E)
One other thing - I actually put my 111 shares on Uphold to my Nano Ledger S Plus, something I've been scared to do and couldn't do a year ago.

Main Thing: My 24 passwords are still on the booklet in my desk, and not online. If the QFS is "mirrored" as Byington has claimed for over a year, I will not fear. This morning she said:

"Crypto Currency Wallets based on nothing, were bankrupt: Trust Wallet, Safe Pal, Binance, Lobster, Ledger, Coin Base, Kraken, Kucoin, Crypto.con, Exodus, Cool Wallet." She writes in past-tense, contradicting herself in daily updates, because she gets all info from other sources and includes them in one report.

Mine's on Ledger, but at least in cold wallet mode. What can you trust?!

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
23 March, 09:18
I spoke to him he will reach out to you, he talks about ledger, Greek to me. lol. He’s good tho. He had so many problems in the beginning, and taught himself. He would reach out to people, but not much luck. He will help with anything he can, he’s into all those cryptos, nft’s . It’s been crazy here my husband was in hosp almost a month heart problems he wouldn’t listen to me and my son. And did the vax… begged him not to. Now he has pericarditis, myocarditis, pulmonary problems and congestive heart failure. Now he won’t take any more vax, great little late. He didn’t believe and he loves trump, but was scared.. so sad what they did.

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
My son says trust qualifies as a cold storage wallet, uphold is more like Robin Hood with them being on your ledger, you own the keys which he said is better. Is your crypto currently stored on the ledger where you can access it? If so is it stored through uphold on the ledger? And your debating on switching to trust?
09:27 PM - Mar 23, 2024
Only people mentioned by BreeZ45Q in this post can reply
24 March, 12:51
Oh, thank you, Breeze! I bought through Uphold, but my XRP is all on cold wallet Ledger. Asking about it on X (Twitter), which I was recently allowed back onto, I find: "Hello, Patriot, get Trust Wallet, get back to me and I will GUIDE you." This has occurred with four people now. So I muted or blocked them all at this point. Many scammers there.

Dave XRPLion says to make sure it's tied to the XRPL. XRPL. I think having the hard keys in my possession, never putting online, seems to be the right course.

Thank your son for me! "Keys" are in my desk and not online. Seems old school for this new school stuff, but I am interested in the XRPL aspect. REALLY Old School, heh, heh, heh.

If all the other things pan out, this $800 expenditure of a few years ago will not be so important if lost. Might sell it just for peace of mind. I need to pay some (illegal) property taxes by 3/31.