Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
Can anybody tell me what "the recommended #QFS security system network" is, anyway? Get advice to download TrustWallet from supposedly well-meaning patriots who want to "guide" me through it.

I am having massive trust issues. Bought XRP at advice of VK, put it on a new Ledger.

Crypto people on AnonUp I'd trust way before anybody other stranger online. The two people I know personally are using the same system as me - Uphold and Nano Ledger.

Seems everything has some compromised reputation at this point, and even with a rating of 2.9 (on Duck Duck Go, so how valid can that be?), TrustWallet is the one strangers recommend.

AnonUp Crypto Peeps? Help!
01:18 PM - Mar 21, 2024
Only people mentioned by FramersIntents in this post can reply
BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
21 March, 01:26
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
I will show your post to my son, as it’s all confusing to me. He has autism and knows more about this stuff than my brother who is basically a genius. I got the XRP because of VK also. lol. 2 days ago my sons phone got wiped of all his crypto, nft’s all of it, the geek squad at Best Buy couldn’t figure it out 3 hours later my son got everything back. I can have him reply to this post when he gets in.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
21 March, 02:04
In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication
Thank you, Breeze. What a story about your son's phone. I keep it on the cold wallet, I guess it's called, and don't do anything on phones except talk and text.

Looking forward to what your son may have to offer, and thank you again.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396