Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
27 December, 09:33
Dept of Defense decode

=

Trust The Plan / Needing To Fix Book Of God / Turquoise / Call Of Duty / Do You See👁/ Superhumans / Christ Returned / Let There Be Light🌅/ The Number Of A Man / Well Well Well / Today Is The Day / The Man In The Arena⚔/ Pivot Point / All Roads Lead To Q / Milwaukee Bucks🦌/ The Beast Rising / I Care About You🤗/ Gabriel The Archangel😇💫/ Continue To Bless 🙌/ Lies Needing To Be Called Out K🔥/ Targaryens🐲/ Release Disappointment😞/ I Surrender To God🧎‍♀️/ I Let Go I Let Go I Let Go And Let God / I Am The Chance Of Departure 🛫/ See The Future👁/ Portal To Higher Realms / Love Is The Key❤🔑/ In Your Eyes 👀/ Love You Mom💞/ Pay It Forward / Legalizing Cannabis 🙏/ Crack The Gematrix Code / The Biblical Plan Im Back For The People / Confirmations / Its All Connected / God Alive On Earth🦌/ Thats All Folks 🎬/ The Q Code Solution ✨
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
156-651
936-639
804-408
TS 8:04

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by trueblue in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from trueblue , click on at the bottom under it