TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
Night Inspiration-Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

None of us enjoys being insulated or excluded. We don't want to be the ones who are weak and get trampled. We naturally put great effort into avoiding difficulty. Yet when hardship comes to us for Jesus' sake, through persecution or harassment, we can find delight in knowing that our weakness makes room for God's strength to be revealed in us, to His glory.
04:24 PM - Mar 23, 2024
Only people mentioned by DaughterOfGod in this post can reply
Lori Mckeon @lorirw
23 March, 07:32
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
To be honest,I am not there yet. Not laughing or enjoying..still in sadness and lonliness. But enoigh of that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
23 March, 08:21
In response Lori Mckeon to her Publication
🙏❤️🤗🕊️I am right there with you. The sadness, loneliness, and isolation can truly be overbearing at times. I feel so overwhelmed and sometimes want to just crawl in a hole and shut the whole world out. This world can really be a cruel place. Just give it to God and read His Word.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
23 March, 04:33
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
No words or insults can break me.

God has shown me who I am, and he has reassured me that I am strong.

I laugh at those who ridicule me, for they are weak and insecure...and they don't have God.

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
23 March, 04:36
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
❤️🙏🏽❤️🙏🏽❤️

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
23 March, 04:36
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Beautiful…..Amen to that!