George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
I HAVE A PAIR OF TURKEY VULTURES THAT HAVE BEEN NESTING IN THE CRAWL SPACE UNDER MY CAMP....THEY GET WITHIN TEN FEET OF ME AND NOT AFRAID...NEVER SAW ANYTHING LIKE IT...BEEN FEEDING THEM HAMBURG..AS SOON AS I GET HOME FROM WORK THEY ARE THERE WATCHING ME TILL I GO IN....IM STARTING TO FEEL LIKE THE ADDAMS FAMILY FEEDING MY PET VULTURES....
12:56 PM - Mar 23, 2024
Only people mentioned by BIGEDWYMANZ in this post can reply
23 March, 01:44
In response George Edmiston to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
23 March, 11:25
They are kind of cute.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
23 March, 01:04
And I thought I'd heard everything!
We need photos, please.
😄

23 March, 01:10
In response Every Time to her Publication
IM TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO POST IT FROM MY PHONE I HAVE VIDEO TOO

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
23 March, 01:00
😂
that's actually very cool😎

23 March, 01:11
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
EVERYONE KEEPS TEASING ME ABOUT THEM SIZING ME UP