NEO ONE @Neo
11 February, 10:01
BREAKING: The CDC has updated its face mask guidelines, now advises double masking.

My toughts: 🤦‍♂️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Donald Kirby @VonKoehlerExpress
11 February, 10:04
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
The reason they advise 2 masks is because their plan of depopulation isn't going well people aren't dying fast enough for them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
11 February, 10:08
In response Donald Kirby to his Publication
If they can't kill us by fear of the flu then they'll try to kill us by fear AND suffocation! Sucks to be part of the flock of sheeple.

11 February, 10:46
In response Former [Corn Pop] Farmer to her Publication
I just watched that fall of the Cabal sequel part 8 on the Bill Gates foundation and all the pain he has caused with his vaccines in Africa and India

11 February, 11:03
I don't have any proof other than my weekends reading Night Shift on 8 Chan but I read that Bill & Melinda were hung in Africa in 2014 for their crimes due to their vaccines killing/maiming young African girls as a ruse to esseciantly "spay" them from having children. Sick!

Mr. Microsoft created viruses to make us pay to fix our Microsoft Operating System viruses...now he's (or whomever he really is) doing it to humans without regard.

I heard that too I believe the ones we see are clones when you view them next to the originals there are very noticable differences. same with Biden I think he's a clone as well as Kamala (Camel A)
11:40 PM - Feb 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by VonKoehlerExpress in this post can reply
11 February, 11:49
You don't have to tiptoe around me. We know that they're clones. That's why he's going to Camp David this weekend...if he really is. He's breaking down. Kamala Toe is a...? She/he/it has alot going on there....

I feel comfy enough here just to bust out the truth of what we know. I've been dipping my toe in for a little while...we're all on the same page. Joe is a clone, Kamala is an anomaly.....I can't figure out exactly what she is supposed to be.

Fist bump 👊

12 February, 12:09
In response Former [Corn Pop] Farmer to her Publication
I saw the funny memes of Jen Psaki and Mark Zuckerberg being meshed into one person