Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
07 February, 05:35
Mel Gibson - "Braveheart", "The Patriot", "Apocalypto", "The Passion of the Christ" ........... He's been trying to tell us in many ways, for quite a while. Thank you, Mel Gibson! We are AWAKE now! #NCSWIC

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
08 February, 04:27
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker @eric55
11 February, 04:21
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
with all due respect just because its a meme doesnt mean he ever acually said this

11 February, 04:23
In response Truth Seeker to his Publication
He did say it

Melly Lulu @RedLulu
He's done multiple vid interviews on the subject. speaking out for years.
11:40 PM - Feb 11, 2021
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by RedLulu in this post can reply
11 February, 11:44
In response Melly Lulu to her Publication
Yes he has and I dont believe he would lie. I met him once and he was very polite and good energy. He also has the bluest eyes I have ever seen a human have in my life!