Patriot@ Heart @PatriotAtHeart
REPORTS OF VEHICLES WITH “UN PEACEKEEPERS” ON THEM ARE DELIVERING BERETTA GUNS…☟☟☟

“UN Peacekeepers” are delivering Beretta guns and ammo to hotels and buildings where military aged male illegal migrants are being “housed.”

They have been seen waiting around blue cities and some witnesses have described them as though “they are waiting on marching orders.”

https://x.com/DeepTruthInt...
06:08 AM - Mar 22, 2024
Only people mentioned by PatriotAtHeart in this post can reply
Ana Tate @Anatated
22 March, 07:53
In response Patriot@ Heart to her Publication
Well, that’s a Michigan State Police cruiser and trooper.
The context of the video isn’t really available. Someone said the delivery was from UN but the vehicle transporting isn’t identifiable.
I’m not saying it’s not. I just don’t see the context. Would probably need to post a longer video that shows something more than the back of an open trailer.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot@ Heart @PatriotAtHeart
22 March, 11:05
In response Ana Tate to her Publication
Agreed!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amy Grahm @Amyl123
22 March, 06:33
In response Patriot@ Heart to her Publication
Hubby seen 2 bus loads dropped off on his way to work last week. I said why didn't you follow them 😂

Belinda Kaysac @BelindaBell
22 March, 07:34
In response Amy Grahm to her Publication
UN PEACEKEEPERS…? Those people are part of tge New World Order! What the hell are they doing in United States?