Only people mentioned by GaDawg3 in this post can reply
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
21 March, 09:47
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
Scotty taking my songs again.. @neyen @wrath_eyez 😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wrath_ Eyez @Wrath_Eyez
21 March, 10:29
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
Can't blame him 😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NEYƎͶ Lives @NEYEN
21 March, 10:32
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
LoL.....hey there Faith....what's good.....

And it's all been before no doubt about that.... LoL .....the ultimate list of Muse-Sick is up to nearly 10k songs, so far....

I took a HUGE break from post songs, because I've been writing poetry and in midsts of figuring a thing or two out about making vids for the youtubes about the muse-sick too....

So this Rumble doesn't care about copyrights or what?....I'll be posting music related stuff to youtube once I make it all fair enough for their copyright mumbo jumbo over there, but I do have a rumble account too, never posted anything to it though but I'll post them on rumble too once I get them already for the tubes =)....But still working on lower thirds, cut scenes, intros and outros etc for the vids though....I'm not sure if I'll be putting any in order, because that would be another puzzle in itself....