COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
21 March, 04:48 (E)
ALL ROYALS EXECUTED

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
debbie french @animalsgalore
21 March, 04:52
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
I did not see Prince Louie on the list, was he spared????

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
21 March, 11:10
In response debbie french to her Publication
Think rationally about that question. We DO NOT EXECUTE CHILDREN. IF WE DO. I'm out, I can't live in a world that executes children because of who they were born to.

21 March, 02:06
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
The other 2 kids were on the list that is why I asked!

Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
21 March, 04:20
In response debbie french to her Publication
We don’t know what they did -however if they grow up they will take revenge like the One person Saul let live he was told to kill all. Sounds terrible but they all have reptilian blood in them I would assume since the way royals are conceived

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
You don’t execute because of what they might do. That’s just as evil as what they’ve done. Kids deserve a chance. Kids can also be healed from trauma.
06:39 PM - Mar 21, 2024
In response Ella Elaine to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Yvonne_M in this post can reply
Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
21 March, 07:30
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
What i mean is the children could be part human/ part demon or reptile- they are conceived during satanic rituals in the royal family

22 March, 04:58
In response Ella Elaine to her Publication
Exactly you can't assume they are human children, we don't know if they are cloaked demons or not! I t still is a mystery why the little one was not on that list- presuming the list is true!