Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
🔥 Deadly Medications & Organized Crime 🔥

People are STILL UNAWARE of the side-effects of drugs they take ... RESEARCH for your survival!

What is/was your favorite part of the Covid-19
vaccine? Are you still IN DENIAL?

A.) You can still spread the virus
B.) No true immunity
C.) 10-15% reaction rate
D.) Increased HIV risk
E.) Bell's palsy
F.) Anaphylaxis
G.) Dropping birth rates
H.) Blood clots
I.) Myocarditis
J.) Compromised immune system
K.) Sudden death syndrome
L.) No manufacturer liability
M. Onset of arthritis and dementia
N.) Still have to wear a mask
O.) All of the above

Ivermectin was available all along, they had to MOCK and BLOCK it to get the death jab approved as the ONLY recourse for a virus.

Do you see how many must be involved? Do you see why this White Hat rescue mission is taking so long?
05:23 PM - Mar 21, 2024 (E)
Only people mentioned by IAMChristlight in this post can reply
Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
21 March, 09:18
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
Ivermectin needs to be over the counter so we can get it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pink Totter @Totter
22 March, 02:21
In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication
Horse paste at the farm stores.... been buying it that way for years now! Actually trust the horse paste more than the people variety. Expensive horse takes a whole tube, horse dies, owner is going to want answers and compensation.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
21 March, 05:40
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
Hubs watches the boob tube a lot and I notice the insane amount of Big Pharma drug commercials every commercial break.

What I also notice is that they are listing more and more side effects, and they all lead to heart attack, stroke and ultimately, death.

I think the White Hats are trying to wake up more people, but I wonder if it's working. Hubs still trots off to the doctor, takes anything they prescribe and rejects the natural stuff.

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
21 March, 09:07
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
Auntie_M 🌟 God bless. FEEL your pain😪, yes, many are still under the massive propaganda psychological brainwashing (death shot > Transhumanism) ...5th generation PROGRAMMING. 😎