reggie holiday @ReggieHoliday
18 March, 10:41
Good evening everyone. I've reached out to you all once before and I find myself needing help and advice once again....but this time, it's very personal.
My 22 year old son was just diagnosed with chronic Lyme disease (bit by a tick in 2017 that our doctor removed with an electric probe - the tick's head was completely buried in him). He didn't have the bullseye rash so we (as well as our GP) didn't think anything of it. Fast forward 7 years, and he is dissintegrating into nothing now. He has multiple serious health issues that have been mis-diagnosed over and over and I am desperate to find help, any help. I know this is a reach, but does anyone have any personal experience with lyme or know of a "reputable" lyme literate doctor? Everything I read says to start with doxycycline for 28 days or longer but I don't know if his body can handle that. We just have no idea where to start.
Sincerely, thank you. 💔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cassio Peia @Cassio63
18 March, 11:08
In response reggie holiday to her Publication
I have late stage lyme, you need a lyme literate Dr. to help navigate. Not all same protocols work for all people. Healing Lyme is a great book. FB has some great support groups for Lyme, helps with educating yourself, loads of information. I was treated 14 years ago with high dose IV antibiotics daily for a month, thought it was gone...not. I’ve been treating again for last year with many drugs, botanicals, alternative treatments. You should understand what you are dealing with in terms of co infections that are typically a part of it. Parasites too. Gut health super important. So much to learn but a lyme literate Dr. is paramount. Prayers...🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reggie holiday @ReggieHoliday
18 March, 11:23
In response Cassio Peia to her Publication
Thank you so very much for this information - I will purchase that book. I am so overwhelmed from researching this horrible disease and feel like I'm spinning my wheels but we will continue to fight on. Blessings and prayers to you on your recovery. God bless

Cassio Peia @Cassio63
No worries, hope it helps. I really learned so much from others journeys on the FB posts. It's quite a journey dealing with it all. Prayers for recovery.
04:58 PM - Mar 21, 2024
In response reggie holiday to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Cassio63 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Cassio Peia, click on at the bottom under it