Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
20 March, 02:32
I hate to pat myself on the back, but this rant came out pretty good.
Please check it out

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
21 March, 10:09
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Addressing the reaction to your post - this is what programmed behaviour looks like.

The mind refuses to see anything in contradiction to the programming it has received, and when it is exposed to contradictory information, the programming triggers an anger or fear response, because fear and anger are the easiest emotions to trigger/create.

These people are only performing in line with their program.

Just like AI.

One also has to consider the paid trolls/propagandists there to protect the programmed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
Seems like personality types factor in also.
Years ago I took a lengthy personality test.
One of the findings said, "You analyze the rules, and if they are not logical to you, you disregard them." I had honestly never thought about it, but that was absolutely correct 👀.
Many of us on AU seem to have that trait.
Over thinkers?
Stubborn?
Independent?
And it also seems there is -ONE- awake per family (as a general observation).
Curious...
04:41 PM - Mar 21, 2024
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HereKittyKitty in this post can reply
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
21 March, 06:58
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
Are you familiar with the 4 Lenses Psychological Test?

Blue = emotional
Green = scientist
Orange = thrill seeker
Gold = organizer

After seeing many reactions, from many people, I have come to the conclusion that Blue and Orange dominants seem to form the majority of the Left... because both function from emotional centers...

I am an off the chart Gold then sub colors, orange, green, blue

My husband, of 31 years, is an off the chart Green, sub colors orange, gold, blue.

Everyone has a dominant color, then mix of the other colors but, the DOMINANT color is the one that seems to be the defining factor for the programming to be effective... even at this point.

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
21 March, 08:00
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Interesting!
I haven't heard that, but makes sense.
I'm def a GOLD, with a strong creative streak. Analyze way too much, but detest having to do something twice b/c it was done wrong the first time. Guess I figured out if we don't learn a lesson the first time, we're doomed to repeat it 😆