Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
21 March, 03:37
I didn't take the jab as many here didn't either. I survived it, then all the other variants [they] claimed were out there & coming, so because it was soooooooo deadly, I & all of you should be dead right? All the homeless camps ppl should be dead right?
#CrimesAgainstHumanity
#NuremburgTrials

'CDC & FDA violated their own advertising restrictions when they promoted experimental COVID v*ccines as 'safe and effective' along with countless local and state health departments and the White House'

https://twitter.com/HighWi...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mars 1776 @mars_1776
It revealed a lot about family and friends who insisted that since I did not take the jab, that I must get my final affairs in order.

They were all convinced by the propaganda
03:58 PM - Mar 21, 2024
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Only people mentioned by mars_1776 in this post can reply
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
21 March, 06:21
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
Yes it did. My MIL who has now passed away, told my husband a year or so ago on the phone yelling at him that he needed to go get that shot!

I think many are still convinced by the propaganda. If they are not on SM then they r getting their 'news' form tv local/national or the local radio stations.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396