Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
I didn't take the jab as many here didn't either. I survived it, then all the other variants [they] claimed were out there & coming, so because it was soooooooo deadly, I & all of you should be dead right? All the homeless camps ppl should be dead right?
#CrimesAgainstHumanity
#NuremburgTrials

'CDC & FDA violated their own advertising restrictions when they promoted experimental COVID v*ccines as 'safe and effective' along with countless local and state health departments and the White House'

https://twitter.com/HighWi...
03:37 PM - Mar 21, 2024
Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply
Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
21 March, 04:03
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Well even worse, they discredited noble prize winning effective drugs like Ivermectin, HCQ and Fenben. They launched the smear campaign coordinated with pharma, MSM, medical system, social media and "influencers"
They need "the emergency use" to push the kill shots! All knowingly committing crimes including murder.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 March, 06:18
In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication
Yes all of that

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
21 March, 03:58
It revealed a lot about family and friends who insisted that since I did not take the jab, that I must get my final affairs in order.

They were all convinced by the propaganda

21 March, 06:21
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
Yes it did. My MIL who has now passed away, told my husband a year or so ago on the phone yelling at him that he needed to go get that shot!

I think many are still convinced by the propaganda. If they are not on SM then they r getting their 'news' form tv local/national or the local radio stations.

Tracey Weller @Tweller
21 March, 03:51
As a matter of fact… I haven’t even had a sniffle since before 2020

Cob Cob @Colob123
21 March, 03:39
They sure wish we were!