Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
20 March, 02:32
I hate to pat myself on the back, but this rant came out pretty good.
Please check it out

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
20 March, 11:43
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Great rant 😎
And the final line perfectly summed it up --
"When you get irrationally livid at someone for challenging your beliefs, it's because you don't have beliefs, you have programming." πŸ’₯πŸ’―
I wasn't really awake when it happened, but none of the official explanation passed the smell test -- every bit of it stunk 🦨.
So I started digging --
So much video footage of bizarro world --
People going around in circles at the firehouse πŸ”
The overly emotional but tearless man who brought children into his house, and just so happened to be an actor 😭
The very creepy Carver (interesting name) the medical examiner πŸ”ͺ
The Posner dad who had a dual role in the swat team, and carried his gun upside down πŸ€ͺ
And who can forget Robbie Parker -- anyone that believed his absurd performance is dumb as a box of rocks πŸ™ˆ
Yep, that pungent aroma of πŸ‚πŸ’© sure wakes ya up! 🀨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christopher Gibbons @ChristopherGibbons
21 March, 09:55
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
I used to do theater stage work in college. I never seen such bad acting like this. It even got my attention at that time. Like who talks and behave as such after a so-called β€œtragedy”? Only a programmed ding-dong would do such thing. That’s why Q kept empathizing how sick these people are. They used our emotions and vibes to get to their dirty agenda (I’m not surprised by that now anymore but at that time, it was a gut punch)

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
It was good that he was such a bad actor --
dead giveaway for those who had eyes to see 😎
These creatures have no shame πŸ™„
03:53 PM - Mar 21, 2024
In response Christopher Gibbons to his Publication
Only people mentioned by HereKittyKitty in this post can reply
Christopher Gibbons @ChristopherGibbons
21 March, 05:15
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
I agree!