Ice Kates @IceKates
Hooty hoot this is how you do it!
Move over big corp small town grocery is coming to save the people.

Our local butcher has expanded and now is selling LOCAL meats, fish/seafood, cheese, bread, fruits, veggies, spices and ice cream. All made from local raised, grown, and homemade.Hooty hoot this is how you do it!
12:37 PM - Mar 21, 2024
Only people mentioned by IceKates in this post can reply
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
21 March, 03:05
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Also happening this year a roadside farmer's market is opening again to sell local foods. The building I think rents for $5,000 a month. People continue to show the need and hunger for good healthy foods locally grown.

The main front building will be the farmer fresh market. The remaining building and greenhouses are for YOU... they wish for you to grow your own garden so they have starters and landscaping needs. Great partnership for the community. Great opportunity for other small farms and ranches to sell products.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Barry McCockinner @arjayem
21 March, 01:11
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
In NE Ohio our closest grocery is our best thank God, and although large and well stocked it gives off good vibes. As though they are part of the whitehats these past so many years since Trump came along.
I really think that one day soon we'll walk in and HALF the shelves will be empty. We've been lied to our whole fucking life and the charade is nearly over...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
21 March, 02:47
In response Barry McCockinner to his Publication
It does make you wonder if the processed food is eliminated how bare it would be. We have a store just a couple of blocks away thankful for them but they showed their willingness to play covid games. Celery is $1 a stalk and sliced roast beef is $18 lb. They are great for mile and bread but now I'm trying to make my own bread.