Only people mentioned by johnburke in this post can reply
Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
21 March, 11:39
In response John Burke to his Publication
I do not defend bad behavior or poor parenting, rather I point out that the damage being done to the human body is way beyond what was happening when we were growing up. You cannot use the same techniques. Many children entering pre-K and K are up to 2 years behind their peers depending on exposure and genetics; this is more likely true if they were a premature birth. There are good people working with children who understand this, as well as teachers and administrators. We should be building them up and providing adequate training and support for parents and teachers to mitigate what has been done.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Reds Planet @RedsPlanet
21 March, 09:14
Parents should teach their kids to be respectful and schools should insist on it. It is truly out of control.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Reds Planet @RedsPlanet
21 March, 09:10
Absolutely! It is so disgusting. They want to label them and drug them. The schools recommend to the parents that their kids need a pediatrician visit or a psychiatric evaluation. End result is always drugs.

arba happihr @arba
21 March, 09:02
Grow up
Is my two cents to these beings