TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
A PRAYER TO BE LIKE JESUS

Jesus, make me more like You. Please get rid of any behaviors or thought patterns that don't reflect Your character or heart for people. Make me bold, brave, and courageous-but keep me humble, kind, and gentle. Let the way I live reflect Your hope and love. And when the opportunity arises, help me to share my faith with genuine joy. Amen.
05:24 AM - Mar 21, 2024
Only people mentioned by DaughterOfGod in this post can reply
Barbara Kuechler @mamaface
21 March, 04:22
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
What a beautiful prayer.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 March, 04:36
In response Barbara Kuechler to his Publication
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈThank you so much, but I can't take the credit. It came from one of my Bible apps, but it didn't give the author's name, otherwise I would post it. I just feel they are so inspirational and so important to share with everyone, so I do. Putting God's Word and prayers out there is really important to me. Wishing you and yours a blessed and wonderful evening.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michael Phillips @Crager71
21 March, 03:18
Amen

21 March, 03:18
In response Michael Phillips to his Publication
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
21 March, 02:49
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

21 March, 03:05
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ