Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
20 March, 05:44
I spent 4 yrs going to college to become an RN. Learned how to treat diseases mostly by administering meds. We had 1 semester of nutrition, that's it. We were not taught about alternative ways of healing at all & neither are the docs. 15-20 yrs into my 35 year career I started getting interested in natural or alternative methods of healing or treating myself. One job I had was treating ppl with EDTA chelation to remove heavy metals from the body. That kicked started a lot for me. Then I had a job for 12 yrs doing chronologies for toxic tort cases against big pharma for failure to warn about the bad side effects of a LOT of drugs. That experience made me quit my clinical work as an RN. Then after 2020, I had to unlearn most of what I was taught as an RN in the past 4 yrs. It wasn't always easy to accept the lies, but I am better for it now. I learned a TON from here & listening to videos. This is a great platform where we won't get banned for speaking the truth. Thank you Koba!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
20 March, 05:58
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Growing up, my father was a chiropractor and did not believe in vaccinations and we only went to the doctor when necessary. Yes, I have never been vaccinated with childhood crap, thanks dad.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
20 March, 07:19
In response Cyndi Bankston to her Publication
Hi Cyndi, I feel exactly the same because my father was a Chiropractor too (in Calif mostly), so we children (and animals) never got vaxxed etc either.
My Dad's not around anymore😢 but my brother is and he's also a Chiropractor in England.

Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
My father died two years ago come August. 😢 Nice that your brother carried on your father's work.
07:22 PM - Mar 20, 2024
In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Cyndi in this post can reply
~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
20 March, 07:31
In response Cyndi Bankston to her Publication
Thank you, and I'm sorry for your lose..😢🙏.
My dad past last April, I'd not seen him for many yrs as I live in England. Last Christmas & Birthdays are really tough now without having my dad to send a special card too..😭