Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
20 March, 04:20

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
2004 chemo and radiation... now, no thyroid at all, tied to big pharma forever.
😔
06:03 PM - Mar 20, 2024
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Tallyho in this post can reply
Every Time @soTELLme533
20 April, 01:42
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
It's terrible, I hope you're okay.
Praying for med beds - that they will come soon.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Barbara Kuechler @mamaface
22 March, 11:29
That happened to my husband too until the covid treatment too his life. Big Pharma and the doctors who push it have blood on their hands.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
22 March, 02:19
In response Barbara Kuechler to his Publication
Very sorry to hear about your husband. They are mass murderers.

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
21 March, 08:37
I am so sorry... Praying for Med beds that will bring you back your thyroid.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
21 March, 09:58
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
Thank you, I hope for this, but its hard to imagine enough of them being available to service all the needs of billions of people... I do not imagine my name will be high on the list, and being older, I'll probably be gone by the time they get to me.

Next life maybe...