Only people mentioned by Kellie in this post can reply
Barbara Kuechler @mamaface
22 March, 11:27
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
If that happens the world is going to get really noisy and chaotic. Join me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
20 March, 06:03
2004 chemo and radiation... now, no thyroid at all, tied to big pharma forever.
😔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Barbara Kuechler @mamaface
22 March, 11:29
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
That happened to my husband too until the covid treatment too his life. Big Pharma and the doctors who push it have blood on their hands.

Every Time @soTELLme533
20 April, 01:42
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
It's terrible, I hope you're okay.
Praying for med beds - that they will come soon.

Happy Daisy @Happy_Daisy
20 March, 04:33
This gives me instant tears as my father passed away from cancer.
And we convinced him to take chemo. And he didn’t want it.
We thought it would help him.

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
21 March, 02:34
In response Happy Daisy to his Publication
God takes us at a specific time--he would have passed on at that time any way Bless you, dear

Paisley Park @Paisley66
21 March, 11:48
In response Happy Daisy to his Publication
Dad died in 2006 from cancer and chemo. Now my mom is battling the same thing, but she was vaxxed. 😭😭