Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
...'Why would I want everything delivered to me and force
me to interact with just my computer?
I like to know the person that I'm dealing with and not
just the 'seller'. It creates bonds of Relationships.
Does Amazon deliver all this as well?'''
Technology isn't life..
Spend time with people .. Not with devices.'

We connect on SM now but having real interactions can be a life saver for some πŸ’–
12:22 PM - Mar 20, 2024
Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply
Every Time @soTELLme533
20 March, 02:28 (E)
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Social Media versus Social Interaction.
Texting versus a phone call.
Although many TikTok videos have some value, especially the educational and how-to ones, I've noticed that many of them simply waste my time if I view them.
So therefore, though I know I'll get some people p-o-ed, I will add:
TikTok crappy videos versus real websites and decent-sized, well-done videos, those which may take more than a few minutes to create.
Frankly I don't like my little phone screen.
Ironically, people buy huge TV screens and yet will sit for hours watching tiny tiktok videos.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
20 March, 12:59 (E)
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Mare 🌟 Yes 🌟 Love One 'another'. πŸ’—πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ’«πŸ€πŸ•ŠοΈβœ¨πŸ™ 🌟The Great Awakening 🌟

FOR HE SHALL GIVE HIS ANGELS CHARGE OVER THEE. TO KEEP THEE IN ALL THY WAYS. -PSALM 91:11

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
20 March, 01:14
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
I do believe that we chose our families lives & so on! Light worker boot camp, love it.
Was just discussing these points last night on an X spaces
Synchronized