Only people mentioned by GayleStorm15 in this post can reply
Lynn Tapper @lst5050
20 March, 11:10
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
Nutritionist I follow says not to take copper unless you test low in it as it needs to be in balance with zinc in the body. She had resolved ADHD in kids back in the 70s by detoxing copper (had a problem herself and learned much about it then). Use caution - everyone may not do well on this?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
FMZ Nada @MySecretAccount
20 March, 10:19
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
One caution with using copper. I had gotten a copper bottle for drinking water. I have high blood pressure & it appears to have spiked it. I looked into it & found it’s a possibility. So just be aware. For most people it’s amazing but for me it wasn’t.
It’s also great for growing crops by making wires with it and putting in your garden.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
20 March, 10:42
In response FMZ Nada to her Publication
That needs further investigation, Maybe there are other variables that cause that with the use of copper.