Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
19 March, 07:49
What is the difference between toothpastes by the color of the strip?

The color of the strip on the tube of toothpaste indicates the ratio of natural and chemical ingredients in the composition.

🟢 A green stripe means that the paste has the most natural composition. It is suitable for daily use.

🔴 A red stripe means that the paste has a balanced composition of natural and chemical ingredients. It is suitable for daily use, but people with allergies should be careful when choosing it.

🔵 A blue stripe indicates a high-intensity composition that contains up to 80% chemicals. It can be used on a regular basis, but should be alternated with other, less active gels.

⚫️ A black stripe indicates a fully chemical formulation that contains a high concentration of active ingredients. It is therapeutic and not intended for daily use.

❗️ It is important not only to pay attention to the color of the strip, but also to carefully study the composition of the toothpaste.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Digital Warrior_81 @CueteamsixNahalf_81
I’m not sure I buy that. I compared some of my toothpaste along with other family members and it is not consistent.

https://silverhilldental.c...
08:53 AM - Mar 20, 2024 (E)
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Only people mentioned by CueteamsixNahalf_81 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Digital Warrior_81, click on at the bottom under it