Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 March, 05:05
Geez what sounded like a big low flying cargo plane earlier rattled the walls of my house now have this flying in circles over the house. I live close to a tiny airport but the helos are not usually this big. This thing looks about Marine one size bigger than usual. What is it?

For the last few yrs I have things flying around the house almost every night. Ospreys, Helos, small planes, blimps, and "idks" Like a constant. Some that appear to stay stationary. Some that must be helo cause they don't fly in patterns like Cessnas.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victorious Republic @IndyRudy1
15 March, 05:59
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
CH-53 Sea Stallion

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Bell @godsgirlinks
15 March, 06:03
In response Victorious Republic to his Publication
That is what my spec ops son says as well

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 March, 09:21
In response Mary Bell to her Publication
Thanks, just wondering what a transport is doing here.

Mary Bell @godsgirlinks
16 March, 12:09
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
My son is asking if you live anywhere near an Air Force Base. He says the probe on the front is because those helos support special operations.

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
The closest would be in KY or Huntsville AL, other than a testing sight Arnold Engineering, but it is more a testing facility than a base I think.
09:20 PM - Mar 19, 2024
In response Mary Bell to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it