Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 March, 05:05
Geez what sounded like a big low flying cargo plane earlier rattled the walls of my house now have this flying in circles over the house. I live close to a tiny airport but the helos are not usually this big. This thing looks about Marine one size bigger than usual. What is it?

For the last few yrs I have things flying around the house almost every night. Ospreys, Helos, small planes, blimps, and "idks" Like a constant. Some that appear to stay stationary. Some that must be helo cause they don't fly in patterns like Cessnas.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victorious Republic @IndyRudy1
15 March, 05:59
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
CH-53 Sea Stallion

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Bell @godsgirlinks
15 March, 06:03
In response Victorious Republic to his Publication
That is what my spec ops son says as well

15 March, 09:21
In response Mary Bell to her Publication
Thanks, just wondering what a transport is doing here.

Mary Bell @godsgirlinks
My son is asking if you live anywhere near an Air Force Base. He says the probe on the front is because those helos support special operations.
12:09 AM - Mar 16, 2024
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by godsgirlinks in this post can reply
19 March, 09:20
In response Mary Bell to her Publication
The closest would be in KY or Huntsville AL, other than a testing sight Arnold Engineering, but it is more a testing facility than a base I think.