Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
19 March, 07:48
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
GENE HACKMAN DID IT BETTER!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
19 March, 07:57
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
All them are them. soul outs. lol Must suck to be them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
19 March, 04:48
They all look like MEN! Just what I'm seeing, all look like men dressed as women... Figures! Evil is right

19 March, 04:51
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Yep its all so true.

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
19 March, 04:46
Victoria’s secret

19 March, 04:59
In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication
Yep told more than one that Victorias Secrets was actually they are Victors. NOW don't nobody want their drawls. lol

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
19 March, 04:45
Bunch of freaks

19 March, 04:50
In response Canadian Patriot to his Publication
Yep "before the flood and after" that whole thing....

Happy Daisy @Happy_Daisy
19 March, 04:14
How do they have children that look like them??
I swear we have some in my town and I’m trying to figure out how they have kids that look like them. It baffles me.

chore Toke @choretoke
19 March, 04:22
In response Happy Daisy to his Publication
They have a penis so they can impregnate a woman to have its child❗️ Surrogate female to carry it for him I mean SHIM I mean her ❗️😏

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
19 March, 04:10
growing up when I'd see all these people I just thought they were ugly wo-men now mostly just men but ugly still!😉

19 March, 04:12
In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication
😂Yep I told mama a long time ago, that B Bush was a man, she was like STEPHANIE< I was like IT IS>

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
19 March, 03:11
🥰🙏🏼
And more:

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
19 March, 04:50
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
They are all men too... Good Lord this is just starting to get ridiculously funny now..

These people are sick!

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
19 March, 03:06
EVEN NATHAN LANE DID IT BETTER.

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
19 March, 03:00
disgusting and they all have mental problems!

19 March, 03:06
In response Mrs. Brown to her Publication
Demon triples. Lizzerds

arba happihr @arba
19 March, 02:54
Who wears the pants in their family 😂😂😂

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
19 March, 04:01
In response arba happihr to her Publication
😂😂

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
19 March, 04:51
In response arba happihr to her Publication
😝😂

arba happihr @arba
19 March, 02:53
You can dress them up,
They will always be the man God meant for them to be.
My Parents would vomit if they were on planet under this mess. God's plans are best 😊

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
19 March, 02:41
Sausage Festival!!!!

19 March, 02:42
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
Yep buncha tranny devils

Barry McCockinner @arjayem
19 March, 02:40
"Geez Louise' is the hottest one there. Sweden. They had all the babes...

19 March, 02:41
In response Barry McCockinner to his Publication
😂😂😂

Bee Bee @BxAx17
19 March, 02:42 (E)
Sing Along 😂🎵🎶

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
19 March, 04:53
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
Dying!!!!

Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
20 March, 04:20
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
I love this truth with humor!