reggie holiday @ReggieHoliday
18 March, 10:41
Good evening everyone. I've reached out to you all once before and I find myself needing help and advice once again....but this time, it's very personal.
My 22 year old son was just diagnosed with chronic Lyme disease (bit by a tick in 2017 that our doctor removed with an electric probe - the tick's head was completely buried in him). He didn't have the bullseye rash so we (as well as our GP) didn't think anything of it. Fast forward 7 years, and he is dissintegrating into nothing now. He has multiple serious health issues that have been mis-diagnosed over and over and I am desperate to find help, any help. I know this is a reach, but does anyone have any personal experience with lyme or know of a "reputable" lyme literate doctor? Everything I read says to start with doxycycline for 28 days or longer but I don't know if his body can handle that. We just have no idea where to start.
Sincerely, thank you. 💔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
Babesia microti is a protozoan PARASITE that infects erythrocytes and causes babesiosis.1 It is transmitted by the same tick that transmits Borrelia burgdorferi, the causative agent of Lyme disease.
Treat the patient to get rid of the parasite. Have you tried Ivermectin? Amazon sells pills and horse paste. I took the horse paste using the notches on the syringe that are marked at 50 pound doses. Apple flavored, and easy to swallow, but Amazon also caries the pills. I took one whole syringe over 8 days, stayed off of it for 10 days and retreated to kill all eggs that might have hatched.
Near immediate results.
11:18 AM - Mar 19, 2024
In response reggie holiday to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Peeved_Patriot in this post can reply
22 March, 08:15
In response Sheila Abrams to her Publication
Posted today on anonup.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reggie holiday @ReggieHoliday
19 March, 04:22
In response Sheila Abrams to her Publication
Sheila, thank you so much for this information. I have heard so much about ivermectin and the good it does in the body. I am now understanding more about parasaites after reading everyone's responses so I think that is the place to start. God bless

19 March, 10:46
In response reggie holiday to her Publication
Prayers for a speedy recovery for your son.