reggie holiday @ReggieHoliday
18 March, 10:41
Good evening everyone. I've reached out to you all once before and I find myself needing help and advice once again....but this time, it's very personal.
My 22 year old son was just diagnosed with chronic Lyme disease (bit by a tick in 2017 that our doctor removed with an electric probe - the tick's head was completely buried in him). He didn't have the bullseye rash so we (as well as our GP) didn't think anything of it. Fast forward 7 years, and he is dissintegrating into nothing now. He has multiple serious health issues that have been mis-diagnosed over and over and I am desperate to find help, any help. I know this is a reach, but does anyone have any personal experience with lyme or know of a "reputable" lyme literate doctor? Everything I read says to start with doxycycline for 28 days or longer but I don't know if his body can handle that. We just have no idea where to start.
Sincerely, thank you. 💔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
trueblue @trueblue
I had late stage neuro Lyme that almost killed me. I had one Dr who was Lyme literate and during Covid she got moved to the VA. If you don’t catch the tick bite within the first two weeks or so the doxy is basically worthless except damaging your immune system.

Look up Dr Jess Peatross. She recently gave up her MD license to not be limited in helping people. She’s awake. And the shit. But her knowledge and patient edictIon helped save me. The kill-bind-sweat method she uses saved my life. It’s a long road but possible. Very gently and a little at a time which is terrifying bc it feels like your body is failing so rapidly. Don’t start too intense with the Kill phase. You don’t want to herx or overload the system. That can cause more damage.
And I agree with Elle. Start with the parasites first. I did a black walnut and wormwood combo to start. Very gentle and effective. We’re praying for you and your son. Please, don’t hesitate to ask for help or information again if you need 🙏🤍
10:09 AM - Mar 19, 2024
In response reggie holiday to her Publication
Only people mentioned by trueblue in this post can reply
reggie holiday @ReggieHoliday
19 March, 04:41
In response trueblue to his Publication
Dear TrueBlue..... thank you so much for your kind words and guidance on how to start this journey. I knew if I reached out to our amazing community I would be guided in the right direction. I knew deep down the doxy wasn't the right thing but after reading everyone's comments, I know absolutely not! I have looked up Dr Jess Peatross and all I can say is wow! I have so much information now, I feel like we'll hopefully be on the right path. I'm so glad she was able to help in your healing. This disease is so unfair and complicated, from what I am finding...and very scary. I just don't want to do the wrong thing. I will keep your contact name, as you say, in case I need to reach out in the future. God bless you for your kindness and generosity towards us and prayers for your continued good health.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396