Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
18 March, 11:42
Some decent godly hacker should break into the UN of hell data, HOW many fkn back door programs does that and all its subsidiaries have. REAL MIL only of course, HELL MADE THE UN< who can't fkn ay see that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 March, 12:05
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Like FACE CROOK< like ALL programs they make, like CHROME< like back door programs to the dark web, like gif in gifs pic in pics, etc and so on.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LIKE COMET PING PONG damn sure was round for that realm of info and I got more fkn info on that WHOLE time period and all that from other platforms, etc and so on. CALLING OUT THEM PAYTRIOTS etc. INFILTRATING online, came out with the info. I mean fk man, this is what I do. TRY TO TRACK a penny off my life on this, can't fkn do it and no plans for it EVER>
12:07 AM - Mar 19, 2024
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Stephanie Foster, click on at the bottom under it