Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
18 March, 09:43
An intense cleaning energy is flowing this week, bringing with it a sense of closure with utter clarity and purpose. Parts of your life where you felt stuck, confused, or hesitant are suddenly at risk and being cut with precision. It brings an immediate 'that's done now' feeling. It may seem quite shocking how quickly this happens. Nausea, fog, fatigue, exhaustion, exhaustion, anxiety are common symptoms as part of this big change in the timeline. But also a feeling of expansion and lots and lots of room. You can end up moving between the two real quick. We are getting ready for the March 2024, the end of the astrological year and the zodiac cycle, on the 19th. Now it's time to reflect on the last 12 months and close things up.
continued in comments....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
18 March, 10:22
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
fatigue, exhaustion
I am so glad to hear this info.
All of a sudden the past two evenings
I was all of a sudden hit with exhaustion. Two evenings of this.
A normal 5-6 hours of sleep turned into 9 hours. Weird
Plus its so dark

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
18 March, 10:46
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Here 2 ...Both Saturday and Sunday, Then I even called in to work 2day" I needed the rest"

Carol Ann @colors
18 March, 11:22
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
Me also .....feeling off still today!

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
Me too but dizziness 😩 too. Anyone else having dizzy soells?
12:31 PM - Mar 18, 2024
In response Carol Ann to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Itsyoadrienne in this post can reply
Carol Ann @colors
19 March, 09:53
In response Adrienne Green to her Publication
Not really dizzy but defiantly off balance like drunk ....no booze in this body i quit almost 5 months ago🙃

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
21 March, 03:34
In response Carol Ann to her Publication
Just found out I have a double ear infection 🙃 who knew? No fever not painful just dizzy and tired