Freedom Fighter @JRFREEDOMFIGHTER
17 March, 10:22
Aside from an abundance of nature and the healthiest food in the world, along with an atmosphere of hope and joy, there will also be technologies that have the ability to restore the human body at the DNA level.

No longer will the origin of life and the Master Healer be dismissed by ignorant atheist personnel, but prayer will be at the heart of every treatment, as science has proven that prayer is a major component of successful recovery.

https://operationdisclosur...

David has worked with many publishing companies, magazines, newspapers and television companies, and has witnessed firsthand how they focus on influencing and controlling the population instead of honestly informing them.

He discovered how they constantly censor and expel all scientific experts who question the enforced narrative of the unproven doctrine of Darwinian evolution.

https://stopworldcontrol.c...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 March, 02:03
In response Freedom Fighter to her Publication
Believe ... I know there are spiritual forces.

They have interacted with me.

Why me? I don't need to question that.

It happened, that's enough to BELIEVE.

https://operationdisclosur...

224 post(s) found containing "believe". #Q

https://qalerts.app/?q=bel...

Would you believe 224 was our telephone number on the farm when it was rolled out in South Australia? It's true. No codes either.

Coincidence? What was it that brought me to search for 'believe'? 👼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
18 March, 06:18 (E)
This popped up on my Firefox home page-
#spirits

“questions that deal with physics,” - thought that spiritualism might uncover “the source of an unknown energy that would reveal the secret of radioactivity.” #5G interference?

I too have witnessed objects moving unaided, one going missiing completely, another thrown out of a cupboard with force. The first was a toothpaste tube which moved from the shelf, over the hand basin, & down to the floor - unaided.

Through frustation with my partner who couldn't believe it, I mentally communicated with, I believe, his deceased father. I asked him to move something while my partner was in the bathroom, straight after, a small piece of soap vanished - on 1st anniversary of his funeral. Later, on my deceased brother's birthday, on request to hit him over the head to wake him up, a mustard jar flew from a shelf to hit him on the chest.

https://getpocket.com/expl...

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
18 March, 10:16
Yes I’ve witness too! My daughter at age 8 had a 9 yr old friend sleep over, my husband and I were at the table. Girls playing jacks on kitchen floor. My husband asked me “what are we doing for dinner?”
I said “I was going to make chili”
And with that, the chili powder came off the spice rack, 12 feet away and landed by the girls playing jacks.
We all witnessed it. Strange things happen to me all the time 😎😎😎

Wow - chilli-ing!

Thank you for your input!

Anyone else willing to come forward with an expeience?

The more the merrier!

I also had a toothbush rattling experience. I had just got out the bath and was stood at the basin when a loud rattling got my attention. On looking up, one of two toothbrushes was laid neatly on the shelf, the other was doing crazy circles at the back of the large glass they were held in. All I could do was stop it rattling, I couldn't help but grin. There was no way I could have made it happen, but I tried to. Who was it? Maybe my mother, she always made sure we cleaned our teeth before bedtime.

This happened at the turn of midnight from 22nd November to 23rd 2022. A date I recognise! Or it could have been my father as I was the one who saw the news of #jfk assassination and told him. He was devastated, had spent 3.5 years as a POW in Changi and saw #kennedy as a hope for peace.
10:37 AM - Mar 18, 2024
In response Forever Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JRFREEDOMFIGHTER in this post can reply
John Q Bradley’s Widow Kimberly donated @DogsAtPlay
18 March, 11:27
I had an experience about two years ago. About 3am I was woken up by my dogs barking…not a completely unusual event, but their barking was different. I went to open the back door for the dogs, but was shoved violently into the door (which jammed my left ring finger, that can still no longer straighten out, or let me wear my wedding ring). I ended up on the deck, face down, and feeling like I had a huge weight on me. I couldn’t get up. I was not able to move. All I remember is saying “Jesus help me”, and I could crawl into house. I just kept saying something about “get out of my house, Jesus lives here”…I don’t remember anything after that except that I woke up with a busted finger and bruises all over my body. I believe I was attacked for whatever reason…but I have no fear of that, because I will withstand because I have God.

18 March, 03:30
In response John Q Bradley’s Widow Kimberly to her Publication
OMG! You must have been terrified!

That wasn't a friendly spirit! There must have been someone with a very bad experience who was in your house in the past.

When I came to England with my then (British) husband, we moved into a country house with no near neighbour. Shortly after moving in, late at night there was unmistakable sounds of someone walking down the hallway upstairs, and going down the stairs, there was only wooden floor boards. We were told by the woman living there, who was shortly to move out, that there was a ghost in the house, she was a widow. It's said when a baby is in the house, the ghost will leave. I had a 6 month old baby.

Many years ago, a farmer's wife who was very down to earth said she saw her brother inside her kitchen, stood near the door. It was a centuries-old longhouse. She asked what he was doing there, but he wasn't there, she found he had just died!