Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
💗God is so cool... 💞
Talking to a friend on here about Jesus has helped break me out of a not-so-good place in my head. (Thank you, @Angelfeather555 ! God used you to help me!)

Am going through lots of personal stuff, heavy stuff, that I won't share on here. And then after going back to Twitter/X and feeling unwelcomed and like an outsider among anons really pulled me down to having some pretty sad and meanspirited thoughts.

But after talking about my faith with Angel Feather and rewatching this video of a man being visited by Jesus, I'm reminded of His ways to deal with things.

(more in a comment...)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5...
12:02 AM - Mar 18, 2024
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
18 March, 12:05
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
(I write too much sometimes... Here is the ending of what I was trying to say above this.)

So, I choose to keep trusting Him to guide me in the middle of personal stuff ... and to forgive the offences, which may have been unintentional anyway. It's not always easy following Him, but when I try, He is always there with that kind of peace of His that truly does pass all understanding.

Feeling grateful tonight. Thank you to Jesus, to Angel Feather, and to all my spiritual family here. I'm growing in the faith and have many stumbles. But ... I'm trying, and growing. One step at a time.

Love and blessings to all!
🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
18 March, 12:04
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
😘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
18 March, 12:06
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
💗🙏